If you didn’t know that ginger was the Sh*$ t well now you do! My friends ginger is amazing and not because it tastes great but because it can do some incredible things for your hair, skin, joints, cramps and so much more etc.
1.Ginger before and after workouts
Ingesting ginger before your workouts and after has been proven to reduce the soreness lactic acid produces
2. Drinking ginger juice regularly
Drinking ginger juice regularly promotes strong hair growth. Ginger juice increases blood flow and follicle growth.
3.Ginger hair masks
- Ginger and onion juice massaged into scalp
- Ginger, Honey and Olive Oil
- Ginger, Avocado, Olive Oil, Coconut Milk, and Honey
4. Ginger fights Acne
Apply ginger juice directly on the area and leave on for about 5 to 7 minutes. Rinse with cool water then pat dry.
4.5 Ginger face masks that can help keep acne at bay
- Brown sugar, Honey, Olive Oil, Almond Oil, and Ginger Root or Juice ( Scrub that could double for the body)
- Ginger Juice and Olive Oil ( Massage Face with warm water )
- Ginger Juice, Tea Tree Oil, and Warm Water